- $80 (if driver distribute 1 to 19 samples)
- $100 (if driver distribute 20 to 29 samples)
- $110 (if driver distribute 30 to 39 samples)
- $120 (if driver distribute all 40 samples)
Each driver must carry the advertisement for the full duration of the campaign to qualify for payout. Each driver is required to attend one installation and one uninstallation appointment. Each driver is responsible for the integrity of the car sticker and in-car hanger. Each driver need to ensure that they always have sufficient samples onboard at all times for distribution to pasengers who redeem them.
Payment will be made via your Grab cash wallet around two weeks after uninstallation period.
- Front Door (Left)
- Front Door (Right)
- Rear Door (Left)
- Rear Door (Right)
- Rear Bumper
- Grab label at both front and rear windscreens (Total = 2pc)
- Carblicity label at both front and rear windscreens (Total = 2pc)
- In-car hanger with unique QR codes for samples redemption
- Package containing samples to be distributed to passengers
- Reporting of mileage and sticker integrity is required.
- You must hit a minimum mileage of 1000km every 30 days from the campaign start date.
Online Reporting Dates (Window Periods)
- Report 1: 01/10/2022 to 06/10/2022
- This job is only available to drivers in Singapore
- This job is only available to Car type vehicles only.
- This job is open to Grab drivers only.
Please read carefully
- This advertising campaign will have car wraps for all participating vehicles
- You must not be taking part in any other advertising campaigns
- Only sign up for the campaign if you are able to make it for the installation timeslot. Drivers who miss their installation appointment will automatically be removed from the campaign.
- Driver is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the car wrap and any other advertising materials.
- Driver will be liable for any replacement of advertising materials.
- Drivers will be liable to compensate for replacement car wraps if damages were to occur.
- Payouts will be affected if advertising materials are not in good condition or when drivers fail to submit their monthly reporting punctually.
Lion City Rentals (LCR) does not allow its hirers to participate in advertising-related campaigns. By signing up, you hereby confirm that your Grab-registered vehicle is not rented from LCR.