- $90 (if driver issues 1 to 24 samples)
- $110 (if driver issues 25 to 39 samples)
- $120 (if driver issues 40 to 49 samples)
- $130 (if driver issues all 50 samples)
Payment will be made via your Grab wallet two weeks after the end of uninstallation period
- 4 Doors
- Rear bumper
- In-car hanger (Sample Bar) with unique QR codes for Grabstore sampling
- Grab label at both C-pillars (Total = 2pc)
- Carblicity label at both windscreens (Total = 2pc)
- Reporting of mileage and sticker integrity is required.
- You must hit a minimum mileage of 3000km every 30 days from the campaign start date.
Online Reporting Dates (Window Periods)
- Report 1: 20/10/2020 to 23/10/2020
- This job is only available to drivers in Singapore
- This job is only available to Car type vehicles only.
- This job is open to Grab drivers only.
Please read carefully
- Sampling campaign involves distributing Cetaphil samples during campaign period.
- This advertising campaign involves car wraps and an in-car hanger for all participating vehicles
- Relief drivers won't be able to distribute the samples
- Remaining samples must be returned during uninstallation
- Only sign up for the campaign if you are able to make it for the installation timeslot. Drivers who miss their installation appointment will automatically be removed from the campaign.
Lion City Rentals (LCR) does not allow its hirers to participate in advertising-related campaigns. By signing up, you hereby confirm that your Grab-registered vehicle is not rented from LCR.