Each driver must carry the advertisement for the full duration of the campaign to qualify for payout. Each driver is required to attend one installation and one uninstallation appointment. Each driver is responsible for the integrity of the car sticker.
Payment will be made via your Grab cash wallet around two weeks after uninstallation period.
- Rear Bumper
- Carblicity label at both front and rear windscreens (Total = 2pc)
- Reporting of mileage and sticker integrity is required.
- You must hit a minimum mileage of 1000km every 30 days from the campaign start date.
Online Reporting Dates (Window Periods)
- Report 1: 26/11/2021 to 30/11/2021
- Report 2: 27/12/2021 to 31/12/2021
- Report 3: 27/01/2022 to 31/01/2022
- Report 4: 24/02/2022 to 28/02/2022
- Report 5: 27/03/2022 to 31/03/2022
- This job is only available to drivers in Singapore
- This job is only available to Car type vehicles only.
This job is open to drivers with:
Please read carefully
- This advertising campaign involves car bumper for all participating vehicles.
- You must not be taking part in any other advertising campaigns
- Only sign up for the campaign if you are able to make it for the installation timeslot. Drivers who miss their installation appointment will automatically be removed from the campaign.
- Driver is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the advertising materials.
- Driver will be liable for any replacement of advertising materials.
- Drivers will be liable to compensate for replacement of the bumper sticker and installation cost if damages were to occur.
- Payouts will be affected if advertising materials are not in good condition or when drivers fail to submit their monthly reporting punctually.
Lion City Rentals (LCR) does not allow its hirers to participate in advertising-related campaigns. By signing up, you hereby confirm that your Grab-registered vehicle is not rented from LCR.